- Content: All content on TheGamersClub.net, including but not limited to blog posts, images, videos, and comments, are the property of TheGamersClub.net and are protected by copyright laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or display any content without our express written consent.
- User Contributions: By contributing content to TheGamersClub.net, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display your contributions in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
- User Conduct: You agree to use TheGamersClub.net for lawful purposes only and not to engage in any conduct that would be considered inappropriate or harmful to others. This includes, but is not limited to, posting defamatory or harassing content, using hate speech, spamming, or posting illegal or fraudulent content.
- User Accounts: In order to contribute to TheGamersClub.net, you must create a user account. You agree to provide accurate and truthful information when creating your account and to update this information as necessary. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and for all activities that occur under your account.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: TheGamersClub.net makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the content on our website. We do not warrant that our website will be error-free or that access to our website will be uninterrupted.
- Limitation of Liability: TheGamersClub.net will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Thanks for reading; do you have any queries?